Through research and exceptional engineering design, the ASEPCO PolyMixer combines proven top-mount mixing power, with the cleaning performance of a bottom-mount installation. By moving the impeller blades off the bottom of the vessel, ASEPCO has improved pumping characteristics and allowed for an infinite number of blade designs to best meet the demands of the customer.
Tank geometry is no longer limited by fixed impeller designs. Now tanks with varying height-to-width ratio's can be mixed as well as typical 2:1 ratio tanks. The flexibility of the PolyMixer will allow engineers to solve unique processing issues in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets, such as: heat transfer, combination of miscible liquids, powder addition, buffer tank prep, and media hold applications. It is simply the most versatile mixer available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Minimized weld-post diameter allows installation in the tightest locations.
- Bearing and seal design is flush, eliminating entrapment areas while enabling the best performance for cleaning cycles.
- Cleanest CIP/SIP design backed by a third party validation study to ensure your post-process cleaning is trouble-free.
- Primary impeller blade location is optimized above the tank bottom, to increase pumping action and ensure complete tank mixing.
- Low-level impeller flutes produce excellent mixing action during draining cycles.
- A large array of impeller designs allow for flexibility of design giving the best mixing solution for the application. Standard options include foil, rushton, marine, and axial.
- Long lasting tungsten carbide bearings are standard to provide the best performance in the harshest environments.
- Convenient mounting feature designed to support the motor assembly during final installation.
- All wetted stainless steel surfaces meet or exceed the quality requirements of ASME BPE with respect to surface finish, material chemistry, and traceability.
- Incredibly resilient Tufsteel seals meet FDA and USP Class VI requirements – to meet the demands of the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries