Sanitary fittings, sanitary valves and sanitary tubing for metal sensitve processes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All products use FDA, USP Class VI, 3-A and USDA compliant materials
- Industry recognized sanitary clamp fitting connection and beadless welding
- Complete system drainability (cGMP compliance)
- All products capable of routine Clean-in-place (CIP) and Steam-in-place (SIP) service (52 PSIG @ 300°F)
- Product size range ¼” – 2”
- Noncorroding – never requires passivation
- Nonwetting/low surface energy – low biofilm adhesion and easy release
- Chemically inert – easily withstands routine CIP and corrosive chemistries
- High purity, FDA approved - perfect for metal sensitive processes
- High temperature capability – can withstand routine SIP and WFI conditions
- Can mold into complicated components – keep costs in check to compete with stainless steel
Integra is proud to be an Entegris distributor.