FGR hose contains multiple-fabric reinforcements for pressure capability along with a single-helix stainless steel wire that enables the hose to flex easily, withstand vacuum and facilitate static grounding.
Cover and reinforcements are designed to withstand rough handling, high temperature and a variety of application requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Grey outer EPDM cover with red spiral stripe
- Multi-plys of high-temperature rated rubber with fabric reinforcements
- White Nitrile-PVC blend inner tube
- Inner stainless steel helix wire for flexibility
- Full vacuum rating
- Sizes from 1/2 in. to 4 in. I.D.
- Available in bulk or fabricated hose assemblies
- Maximum production length 100 feet
- Temperature Range From -40°F (-40°C) to 250°F (121°C)
Integra is proud to be a Saint Gobain distributor.