Color coded with Compression Control
Combining the best in controlled compression, ease of assembly and color coding, ColorGrip™ gaskets were designed for the critical needs of the biopharmaceutical industry. The innovative design of ColorGrip gaskets offers
- Controlled compression
- Ease of assembly
- Color coding to easily segregate and identify essential processes
These gaskets combine the ultimate mechanical design with Elast-O-Pure® EP75B, the premier—and fully tested—EPDM elastomer, delivering the most reliable sanitary gasket available for critical bioprocessing applications.
The colored locator ring helps to maintain proper placement and alignment. The mechanical compression stop of the locator ring, along with the high performance of Elast-O-Pure EP75B, eliminates fluid intrusion and contamination. Our partnership with James Walker allows us to monitor the entire compounding and moulding process so that we can assure the integrity of your process application.
This smooth bore seal reduces the risk of contamination since the piping system can be efficiently cleaned and sanitized through CIP or SIP methods. The gripping design also improves installation by freeing up hands for assembling the clamp.
For even greater results, consider Integra’s Accu-Tite Torque Tool for improved consistency in clamp tightening. Accu-Tite removes the considerable tightening variability that occurs with “hand tightening.”
ColorGrip with Elast-O-Pure EP75B delivers for biopharm:
- Highly-controlled manufacturing process for complete verification
- Eight color choices for coding and easy identification
- Independently tested and verified to <87> and <88> Class VI
- Fully traceable from raw material to manufacturing
- Long service life with little maintenance required
- High-purity material with lower total cost of ownership
- ASME BPE-2009 Category 1 compliant
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 compliant
- Animal derived component free
- Seamless pipe transition
- Significantly lower compression set
For additional product data, contact our engineering team.