Longer service life even in the most challenging bioprocess applications
Ideal for the demands of a high-purity environment, James Walker sanitary gaskets (also referred to as hygienic clamp gaskets and triclamp gaskets) feature Elast-O-Pure® EP75B to give you the best in long service life combined with a lower total cost of ownership. Integra completed its own testing on Elast-O-Pure EP75B and verified that it delivers superior performance and longevity in bioprocess applications. Elast-O-Pure’s dimensional stability minimizes the tendency of the Hygienic Clamp Gasket to intrude into the product flow area or to shrink back to form recesses.
Integra offers both standard ASME BPE and flanged sanitary gaskets from James Walker.
Consider the advantages of Elast-O-Pure Sanitary Gaskets:
- Long service life for best value and low maintenance
- Complete in-house manufacturing for full-batch traceability
- 50% less TOC than typical EPDM gaskets
- Excellent thermal performance for SIP systems and hot WFI
- Low adhesion to stainless for clean release and disassembly
- Compatible with a range of process fluids
- FDA complaint material
- ASME BPE-2009 Category 1 compliant
- Tested and certified to USP Class VI
- Available from ½” to 12” sizes.
Download the James Walker brochure for detail specifications.