Pure-Fit® SIB is a smooth inner bore (SIB) fitting and assembly system that provides a seamless transition of tubing and fittings, maintaining complete fluid integrity throughout the system. Quick and secure connections, as well as the prevention of fluid contamination and product loss through leakage, are critical in biopharmaceutical applications.
Pure-Fit® SIB, with its patented 360° compression seal, is the solution to these potential problems. Pure-Fit® SIB's unique internal design reduces the risk of tubing being punctured or cut from sharp, barbed edges like those on traditional fitting systems. Because of the smooth inner bore design, Pure-Fit® SIB eliminates the dead spaces in which bacteria can grow.
Pure-Fit® SIB utilizes the patented BarbLock® retention and sealing system, providing complete 360° compression along the entire fitting system. Constructed from the highest quality polypropylene or PVDF, the components and systems are completely autoclavable and sterilizable.
Pure-Fit® SIB fitting systems have been engineered to provide a complete, undisturbed fluid flow path through all flexible tubing. Pure-Fit® SIB fitting systems meet all USP Class VI criteria and have been physically tested to meet the most demanding applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Total smooth inner bore (SIB)transition design.
- Eliminates entrapment and leak points that occur with traditional fitting systems.
- Complete 360° compression along the entire fitting system.
- No excessive voids at the interface or in the fluid path.
- Compatible with all flexible tubing.
- Complete customized manifold and assembly systems available.
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable.
Integra is proud to be a St. Gobain distributor.