The Pure-Fit®TC ultimate tube clamp system is a new generation of clamping systems for the pharmaceutical industry. It's outer body has no sharp edges, eliminating the potential of snags, scratches, or punctures. This clamp system has a press down locking system and side release mechanism which provides secure and single handed operation and installation. Because of this unique locking feature, the Pure-Fit® TC is fully encapsulated to guard against untimely or unwanted releases.
The new design features an integral bore hole for absolute lockout capabilities. This allows for complete flow stoppage and can be installed over the tube in the normal fashion or assembled after the tube is already in a completed assembly. Pure-Fit® TC is constructed from high performance thermoplastic materials such as PVDF or polypropylene.
The Pure-Fit® TC comes in two standard sizes (3/8' and 3/4') to accomodate a wide range of tubing products. This tube clamp system is fully autoclavable and sterilizable and meets all USP Class VI standards. These tube clamps have been physically tested to meet the most demanding applications.
FEATURE AND BENEFITS
- Provides complete fluid stoppage
- Internal ratchet mechanism meters fluid flow
- Can be installed on or over tubing or finished assmeblies
- High degree of leverage to accomodate varied durometer tubing
- Integral bore hole for lock-out capabilities
- Available in PVDF or polypropylene
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
- Custom colors and identification available
Integra is proud to be a St. Gobain distributor.