MaxPure fittings are manufactured in accordance to ASME BPE specifications. In addition to heat numbers being permanently etched, a manufacturing job number is also etched onto each fitting. Using this job number, certifications can be obtained online. MaxPure fittings ensure total traceability for consistent, high quality product manufactured specifically for the pharmaceutical and high purity markets.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- All fittings are fabricated in T316L Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance and low carbon precipitation of welds.
- 20 Ra ID and 32 Ra OD is standard. Other surface finishes with or without electropolish are available.
- BioPharm Clamp Fittings are offered in sizes 1/2" - 6"
- BioPharm Clamp Fittings meet ASME BPE Specifications
- Packaging: All Bio-Pharm fittings are furnished capped and bagged. Each open port is capped and fittings are individually sealed in a plastic bag. A label on each bag shows part number, material type, size and Ra finish.
Integra is proud to be a VNE distributor.