While there is considerable debate on the original intention of how to use the sanitary clamp, one thing is clear. Relying on “hand tightening” of clamp wing nuts results in considerable variability between users. This variability can dramatically alter gasket performance and result in either leaks or excess intrusion into your process stream. By using a torque tool to standardize clamp tightness, one variable can be removed from your process.
Integra’s Accu-Tite™ sanitary clamp torque tools fit most standard wing nuts and are accurate to +/-4%. They are factory set and can be recalibrated for years of service. Accu-Tite™ tools are available in either a click style, ratchet (TDR) design or a slip style, knob configuration (TD).
Check out Accu-Tite™ Demo Video below!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Slip-Clutch or Click Torque Mechanism
- Torque setting of 20-60 in-lbs
- Accurate to +/-4%
- Ergonomic Ratchet Handle or Knob Design
- Universal Clamp Socket
- Supplied factory calibrated with supporting documentation
- Re-calibration or refurbishment available