Chemfluor® PTFE Fluoropolymer Helically Convoluted Inner Tube
Stainless Steel Braid * Open Pitch
TWOB (white innercore) and TBOB (anti-static, black) innercore were designed to be the optimum in PTFE hose constructions. The tube is formed from a solid homogeneous PTFE extrusion, no tape lamination here. The internal convolutions are shaped to ensure pure flow, absolutely 100% cleanable.
The Chemfluor® PTFE is much thicker than most conventional hoses. This extra thickness gives TWOB and TBOB superior vacuum ratings and hoop strength, easy to flex yet won't flatten when bent, and are extremely crush resistant. A primary advantage of a thick tube design is its ability to be extended through the fittings and flared over to form a sealing face.
This eliminates any joint between fitting and hose. Flow is uninterrupted and the assembly is completely free of areas where corrosion or bacteria can start, pressure drop through the fitting is minimal, cleanliness is assured.
Standard braid material is type 316 SS.
View Product Details
FEATURES AND PRODUCTS
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Compatible with almost all materials
- Rounded, open-pitch helical convolutions shaped to ensure smooth product flow
- Non-stick surface, easy to clean (steam, caustics, solvents or other cleaning agents)
- Assured sterility
- Easy to flex, yet won't flatten when bent
Chemfluor® black PTFE electrostatic dissipating conductive inner tube
- Co-extrusion design with minute amount of carbon added to inner portion of thick-wall construction
- Processed to prevent chemical leaching or friction contamination
- Chemfluor® PTFE properties are completely maintained