The patented Sani-Matic Ultra-Flow CIP is a self-contained, portable CIP system that is easily programmed to accommodate a wide variety of single-use, recirculated CIP applications. Designed for highly critical cleaning situations, the Ultra-Flow can supply a wide range of CIP rates and pressures while meeting cGMP and ASME-BPE standards.
In contrast to a conventional CIP system - which must maintain a significant quantity of water in the supply tank to prevent pump cavitation - the Ultra-Flow needs a mere 6 gallons of water to maintain satisfactory head pressure. The eductor return system draws solutions back to the system without the need for a return pump and separates air from the washing and rinsing solutions.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ULTRA FLOW
- Compact, space saving, portable design – 72”Lx33”Wx72”H
- Eliminates need for return pumps and large surge tank
- Operates within a wide range – from 0-100 gpm @psig
- Reduces water and chemical usage
- Reduces cycle time
- Eliminates pooling and solution build-up in the process tank
- Minimizes heat-up times
- Eliminates cross contamination – clean water is used for each cycle
- Available with electric or steam heating
Integra is proud to be a Sani-Matic distributor.