Chemfluor® PTFE Fluorpolymer Helically Convoluted Inner Tube
Platinum-Cured Silicone Cover * Stainless Steel Braid * Low Profile
Now available -- an improved version of the Flexible Components Chemfluor® fluoropolymer Low Profile Convoluted, WCSS Series hose; White Convoluted Stainless braided Silicone covered hose!
Flexible Components introduces a durable, extremely flexible, ultra pure platinum cured SILICONE cover that is Extruded directly over the 304 SS braided low profile convoluted hose featuring Chemfluor® fluoropolymer tubing. The end result is an extremely smooth silicone exterior cover that makes cleaning very easy, there is no place for bacteria to hide and cleanliness is assured. Hose assemblies may be autoclaved or SIP cleaned.
View Product Details
FEATURES AND PRODUCTS
- Chemfluor® fluoropolymer inner tubes
- Superior flexibility and vacuum resistance
- Convoluted inner tubes are low profile and helical formed to promote drainage
- Neutral to taste
- Does not absorb color or odor
- Non-stick, non-contaminating
- Easy to clean (SIP, CIP, autoclavable)
- Durable, extremely flexible, ultra pure platinum-cured silicone
- Extruded directly over WCS Series hose
- Extremely smooth for easy cleaning and assured sterility
- No place for bacteria to accumulate
- Hose Assemblies may be autoclaved or SIP cleaned
- Cover is locked to stainless steel braid reinforcement so that hose and cover flex as one unit, with no bulges or creases; tear resistance also improved due to right fit.
- Braid fraying minimized, reducing risk of hand injuries from wire braid punctures
- Enhanced thermal insulating properties
- Burn potential from accidental contact greatly reduced